希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论 。
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复 。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈 。
73. I'll keep you posted.
我会与你保持联系 。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展 。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Lcuy at 2552-7482.
有任何评价或建议,请拨打2552-7482联络Lucy 。
76. I would like to apologize for...
我想就...道歉...
77. I apologize for the delay in...
对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉 。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生的任何不便,我们感到抱歉 。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成的不便,我深感抱歉 。
80. I'm sorry about last time.
上次的事我很抱歉 。
81. We apologize for not replying you earlier.
对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉 。
82. I'm really sorry about this.
这件事,我真的很抱歉 。
83. Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件 。
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便 。
85. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为您造成太多麻烦 。
86. Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
87. Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助 。
88. I appreciate very much that you...
我非常感激你...
89. I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激 。
90. Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参与 。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感谢您的邀请 。
92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位并十分感谢各位所做的努力 。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激您的理解及合作 。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感激您快速的答复 。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感谢大家的承诺及支持 。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息 。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated.
对于您提出的任何建议,我将深表感谢 。
98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.
谢谢你为我所做的一切 。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解 。
需要注意的词组和表达:
follow up 跟进. 这个词用得很普遍,一个订单接下来,是需要有人去跟进的
with reference to 关于. = with regards to, as for, regarding
as indicated 如..提到的
selling point 卖点. 产品是需要有卖点才可以卖得更好
get back to 回复. 外国人更喜欢用get back to 来表达回复的意思,特别是在邮件和电话里面
i.e = that is / that is to say 也就是说的意思,如果怕客户不明白,可以写 that is,或者that is to say,以避免误解
note 注意 . 在邮件里面要提醒客户重要的事情,常常说 please note that... 而不是 please pay attention to sth
look forward to 期待. to 是介词,后面千万不要接do sth
feel free to 表示随便,随意,不要有压力地做某事,在口语和邮件里面都经常用到
remind sb of sth,remind sb that 提醒某人某事( 别人已经忘记或者容易忘记的事情,起强调作用)
推荐阅读
- Excel该咋滴才可以使用宏
- 女孩取名大全,迈兮是什么意思
- 吃剩的炸鸡微波炉热多久,普通的速冻炸鸡块能用微波炉亨制
- excel怎么关闭宏功能,Excel文件里的宏该如何用
- cdr文件该怎么样调字间距,cdr里的表格怎么调整表格的间距
- Word文档该怎样插入Excel
- PS里的出血线应该怎么样使设置
- 电脑重装系统后连接不了网络,电脑重装系统后不能上网怎么办
- 泽林这个名字的寓意
